Blog Archive

Monday, January 29, 2018

Watercolor Valentine Gallery


The empty window frames that H put up in the hallway have been so versatile!      I can change out my decor in just a matter of  minutes......about 15 to be exact!


This morning I took down the Calendar prints that I hade in the windows and replaced them with some pretty watercolor Valentine prints.


I don't have a favorite print.........
 

If I had to pick,   it would be this one!










On the wall across from the empty window frames ,      I have a metal message board that I can easily change out.


I have Valentine prints on it for now!


On down the hall,     I have more message boards!       I didn't realize that I had the hall filled with them until I started writing up this post........lol!


At the far end of the hall,    I have a marble top harp table........


I have created a vignette on top of the table using crystal pieces.......


I have a crystal vase filled with pink flowers.......


I filled my crystal bowl with red rhinestone tree ornaments and completed the vignette with a sweet little girl head.


What is H up to today?   
 He's painting a hall tree that I've had stored in the garage for several years.      Be back soon to show you how it turned out and where it went!

20 comments:

  1. These prints are so lovely and the way you framed them is delightful.
    They make me want to wake up tomorrow to Spring weather . . . so fresh and pretty.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your water colors, but I want a close up look at your hangers at the end of the hall. Thanks for stopping by to share each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Where did you find all the watercolors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely display. Look forward to the hall tree reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Penny your home is always so very beautiful and love your gorgeous water color art that you have shown and i just love all your wonderful and gorgeous photo of your home and love all that i see and everything is always so gorgeous and can not wait to see that hall tree when it is finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    Love the change over from the calendars and now to the water color prints...But I adore that hall tree and can not wait to see what you do with it...
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! I've been into painting valentine hearts and this gives me loads of inspiration for what to actually DO with them! They look so fresh and pretty in your windows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the hall tree... can't wait to see what you do with it! Thanks for the valentine's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These prints are so lovely and romantic. You inspire me a lot
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like seeing how you decorated your hall. Mine is ugly and needs work. If I had to choose a favorite of your watercolor prints it would be the one with flowers in a jar with the blue water.
    Inspiring as always!
    :) gwingal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that really a headboard in your hallway? Your hall looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this! What beautiful prints! This is such a lovely way to decorate for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love "Love Is All You Need"! Isn't that the truth!? I always love to see what is going to be in your gallery next! I also love the owl picture! Thank you for sharing your gallery with us!

    - Natalie A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing at Friday Frenzy Link Party! Pinned!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty! Thank you for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous and I can't wait to see how that hall tree turns out! Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck - Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so gorgeous! I love it--your style is amazing.
    Thanks for linking up to the Friday Frenzy-we appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely decor, Penny! Thanks for sharing at Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Penny, I love all those pretty watercolors! They look wonderful the way you've displayed them. You always inspire me to do a little more to make my home pretty. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!