Blog Archive

Friday, July 7, 2017

Sneak Peek at What I've Been Up To


I haven't done a post since Monday.....that's a long time for me to be quiet...lol!     H and I have been hard at work!   What have we been up to you ask?
  I decided I'd better give you a sneak peek of what we've been up to before you think I've given up blogging!
  Don't worry,   I'm going to give you more of a sneak peek than just the above photo.    


This is our little utility trailer that we've given some curb appeal over the years.    This is a photo of the trailer back in April of 2016.   The green bench up against the trailer has had a hard life and we finally had to get rid of it a few days ago.
For details about its hard life....click here...... http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2016/04/adding-curb-appeal-to-utility-trailer.html
  For details about how it was made,   click here.........http://penny-pennystreasures.blogspot.com/2015/05/lets-make-garden-bench.html


This is a photo I took of the trailer a couple of days ago.    When we took the bench down,   H and I decided to give our little utility trailer a complete makeover.    So,  we took everything away and started from scratch.


2015...............................................................July,  2017

See the old door standing up against a tree behind the trailer in the 2017 photo    I haven't decided if it will come back.....or do something different.


Here is how she looked today!     We decided to give her a faux slide out.     


I have lots of idea's running thru my head about how to decorate the bump out.......


We also decided to do something different at the back of the trailer......


More updates on the back side progress later......

What happened to all the stuff in front of the trailer.....well......

The two chairs got a fresh coat of white paint and will get new covers later.......

What did I do with the roll away frame coffee table?


I folded it up and it is in the process of a makeover.....not finished yet!


I have started a flag on each side of the roll away frame and will probably fill the center of my sandwich with something. 


Be back soon with the reveal!    


19 comments:

  1. Penny,
    You and H never cease to amaze me!! Can't wait to see the finished project!!
    Hugs,Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many ads I couldn't tell what you were saying from them. I do know the six (6) big orange Boost Mobile ones were ads. Just too many distractions to follow what was intended for me to read. Sorry, just can't handle that. Who decides about the ads?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you are doing - wish I could get my DH interested in helping me with garden projects! Don't know what the previous comment is about - I never have any ads pop up on your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is going to be so sweet. I like the old look too. But I know at times we just need a new look. I am painting outside stuff about every year to up date it. LOL Can not wait to see the finish project there. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You say you haven't posted since Monday and that's a long time for you but it's a really long time for your followers who can't wait to see what new ideas you've put into reality. I guess I should speak for myself but I think I could get an email from you every day and still want more! haha......your ideas and implementation of them are so much fun and so cute. I can't wait to see the next one coming! I thought the area around your utility trailer was adorable before so I'm very excited to see what you're changing out there. I don't know what that other comment was about either, with regards to the ads. I've never had any pop up ads block my view? Waiting for my next emails.....have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All sorts of creative juices are flowing! It will be fun to see what you produce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very unique ideas! You have some real talent when it comes to decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just became your new follower and am excited to see your next post and the great reveal of this darling area. Whatever it may be, I know I won't be disappointed from what I see now. BTW, love what you bought in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely everything!!! I especially love the chairs
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even bloggers have to take vacations, lol. It will be fun to see what you do with it all. I hope you made your 'slide out' for storage too. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see what you decide to do with your utility trailer makeover!
    Carol ("Mimi") at Home with Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet you fall asleep thinking up creative ideas, cant wait to see the reveal!!
    Thanks for sharing on #OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just tooo cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute as can be! I want to come visit and have a tea party!! Can't wait to see it when it's done. Thanks for linking up at Friday Frenzy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see the final reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW so amazing--I love the green on the door and bench!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing the sneak peek at Sew It Cook It Craft It! Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to see the reveal. Thank you for sharing at Ravenwould.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!